The Pagosa Area Trails Council (PATC) is a volunteer run 501(c)(3) organization which functions as the clearinghouse of organization and coordination for all of the trail user groups in Pagosa Springs. This is the place where all trail users are respected and come together, work together and work to meet the goal of keeping our trails open and valuable to the entire community.
We have a number of goals in 2017. Those goals include:
- Continue to facilitate a biannual Roundtable that includes all trail user groups
- Continue to function as the liaison for all user groups to develop own work projects and to assist with marketing those projects in an annual calendar
- Coordinate the 2017 Public Lands Day with a volunteer committee
- Offer training opportunities that benefit all user groups
- Be a representative user club for hikers and the associated trail work projects